1. Review the information packet.
2. Fill out an application.
3. Parents meet with the administrator or pastor.
4. Student meets with the teacher for academic evaluation.
5. Pay registration fees.
New Students: Grades K-6 are open to the general public. Grades 7-12 are open only to regularly attending members in Pear Park Baptist Church or members of churches of like faith and practice. Application forms are to be submitted and registration fees paid in order to enroll. Tuition after school has begun (and tuition on withdrawals) is figured on a "days of enrollment" basis.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 31 of the school year. First grade students must be 6 years old on or before August 31 of the school year.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
2012-13 ANNUAL TUITION SCHEDULE
Rates are calculated with the child in the highest grade being considered the first child.
Child(ren): First Second Third Fourth Fifth
K-4 1,250.00 1,190.00 1,090.00 960.00 Free
K-5 1,290.00 1,290.00 1,130.00 960.00 Free
Grades 1-6 1,915.00 1,915.00 1,500.00 1,180.00 Free
PEAR PARK CHURCH MEMBERS
K-4 1,250.00 1,190.00 1,090.00 Free Free
K-5 1,290.00 1,290.00 1,130.00 Free Free
Grades 1-6 1,850.00 1,725.00 1,500.00 Free Free
Grades 7-12 2,050.00 1,905.00 Free Free Free
Printable tuition schedule link: Tuition Schedule.pdf
1. Registration fee is $125.00/child due with reinstatement or application form by June 20. Registration fee is $150.00/child after June 20. If withdrawal is made prior to August 1, $50.00 will be refunded. No refund will be made if withdrawal is after July 31. Delinquent registrations after August 20 will be $175.00. Registration fee for homeschoolers in grades 7-12 is $25.00/class.
2. Tuition payments are due on the first business day of each month. If you are paying on a 10-month basis, payments begin with August 1, and continue through May 1. Those who desire to pay on a 9-month basis will pay 1/9 of the annual tuition each month beginning September 1. Tuition for less than a full year enrollment is calculated on a per diem basis.
*Discount Policy: If tuition is received on or before the last business day up to the 20th of the month prior to when it is due, you may deduct $10.00 for each child's monthly tuition. (Example: If August 1 tuition is received by the last business day up to July 20, a discount will be given.)
3. Transportation is NOT provided. It will be the responsibility of the parents/guardians to transport or arrange for car pools to transport their students to and from school.