1. Review the information packet.
2. Fill out an application.
3. Parents meet with the administrator or pastor.
4. Student meets with the teacher for academic evaluation.
5. Pay registration fees.
New Students: Grades K-6 are open to the general public. Grades 7-12 are open only to regularly attending members in Pear Park Baptist Church. Application forms are to be submitted and registration fees paid in order to enroll. Tuition after school has begun (and tuition on withdrawals) is figured on a "days of enrollment" basis.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before August 31 of the school year. First grade students must be 6 years old on or before August 31 of the school year.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m
2018-19 ANNUAL TUITION SCHEDULE
*Rates are calculated with the child in the highest grade being considered the first child.
Child(ren): First Second Third Fourth Fifth
K-4 1,450.00 1,390.00 1,290.00 1,160.00 Free
K-5 1,490.00 1,490.00 1,330.00 1,160.00 Free
Grades 1-6 2,115.00 2,115.00 1,700.00 1,380.00 Free
K-4 1,450.00 1,390.00 1,290.00 Free Free
K-5 1,490.00 1,490.00 1,330.00 Free Free
Grades 1-6 2,050.00 1,925.00 1,700.00 Free Free
Grades 7-12 2,250.00 2,105.00 Free Free Free
1. Registration fee is $125.00/child due with reinstatement or application form by June 20. Registration fee is $150.00/child after June 20. If withdrawal is made prior to August 1, $50.00 will be refunded. No refund will be made if withdrawal is after July 31. Delinquent registrations after August 20 will be $175.00. Registration fee for homeschoolers in grades 7-12 is $25.00/class.
2. Tuition payments are due on the first business day of each month. If you are paying on a 10-month basis, payments begin with August 1, and continue through May 1. Those who desire to pay on a 9-month basis will pay 1/9 of the annual tuition each month beginning September 1. Tuition for less than a full year enrollment is calculated on a per diem basis.
*Discount Policy: If tuition is received on or before the last business day up to the 20th of the month prior to when it is due, you may deduct $10.00 for each child's monthly tuition. (Example: If August 1 tuition is received by the last business day up to July 20, a discount will be given.)
*If tuition is not paid by the last day of the month in which it is due Children will not be allowed to attend class.
*Any check returned for insufficient funds, must be replaced with cash, and any credit for early payment will be revoked. Upon the second occurrence, remaining monthly payments must be made in cash.
*All tuition, fees, and damage charges must be paid and/or school property returned or replaced before permanent records are forwarded to another school or any report cards or diplomas are issued.
*Fees do not cover all the expenses of education. Pear Park Baptist Church subsidizes the school. Other interested people are encouraged to contribute to this non-profit missionary work. All contributions, except tuition and school fees, are tax deductible.
3. Additional costs should be expected for elective courses (home economics, art, shop, etc.), lab fees, extra
activities, trips, graduation fee, yearbook, etc.
4. Transportation is NOT provided. It will be the responsibility of the parents/guardians to transport or arrange for car pools to transport their students to and from school.